Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Blog

Overall, i really enjoyed this class. It has taught me a lot about writing while also teaching me about myself.  Some of the papers we had to write pushed my limits and I really do believe I have improved as a writer. I've improved my writing by developing ideas instead of simply just writing what comes to mind. I learned that you must think through what you write instead of just writing what pops into your head first. I have learned that free writing really seems to work for me. By just writing what comes to my mind in the matter of 10 or so minutes it's unbelievable what actually comes to mind which usually leads to my paper. My favorite paper was by far the argument paper. For some reason I really got attached to my topic and enjoyed reading and researching about it. Researching is what I'm good at, and this paper is proving that. My dislikes about the class was basically everything about Do Androids Dream and Blade Runner. It's not that i hated either one of them, I just felt as if I didn't connect with them as other people in class did. Unfortunately, it showed in my analysis paper. In the end, I believe this class really improved my writing skills and taught me a lot. It made me actually work, which was nothing like high school. So with that, I believe this class was extremely enjoyable and pushed my limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment